2012 Ford Focus SEL Sedan
2051 Horseshoe Pike
Honey Brook, PA 19344
$6,995 * 2012 Ford Focus SEL * Sunroof * Alloy Wheels * Sharp Looking * New PA Safety Inspection * Free Warranty * Very Affordable!
This Ford 5-passenger 2012 Focus SEL offers fuel economy of up to 40 mpg! The 2012 Focus has a sporty, streamlined exterior design. The deep-mouthed grille under the Ford blue oval emblem, the rising beltline along the sides, the steeply raked windshield and the tapering roofline all give the Focus a striking, aerodynamic and athletic appearance. This Focus actually delivers more front-row shoulder room than an Audi A4 and more headroom than a Toyota Camry, while in the back row, the Focus provides more hip room than either the Audi or the Toyota.
The Ford Focus impresses many reviewers and owners with its performance. Its 2.0-liter, 4-cylinder powerplant under the hood features high-pressure direct injection and twin independent variable camshaft timing (Ti-VCT), which help push horsepower, 20 more horsepower than the previous powerplant. Torque checks in at 146 lb-ft, which arrives rather late in the RPM cycle, at 4,450 rpm, so although the Focus may not be the fastest vehicle off the mark, once it gets going, it accelerates briskly, resulting in a peppy ride.
The Focus sits on an independent MacPherson strut-type front suspension and a fully independent control-blade rear suspension design, which is similar to a multilink system with an extra flexing link. Upgrades include standard torque vectoring control, which behaves like a limited-slip differential, according to the automaker, sending brake force to the wheels on one side of the vehicle during cornering to improve stability.
This Focus has an electric power-assisted steering system, which helps deliver precise, sporty handling plus a stiff overall body and chassis, which makes it easier to handle around the corners. It's easy to see why the Focus received such positive comments as a driver's car.
This Focus also has a number of features to ensure a quiet ride, including a special acoustic layer on the windshield, designed to reduce wind and road noise. The increased stiffness of the Focus's body structure also helps reduce vibration and harshness, as well as exterior noise.
This Ford Focus seats 5 passengers in a cabin that's considered one of the best in the segment, according to a number of reviewers. The Focus's interior features higher-quality materials and soft-touch surfaces, resulting in a more upscale appearance. The interior design offers a clean look, with a well-organized center stack and easy-to-read gauges on the instrument panel. In addition, a sweeping design integrates the door panels with the front console, resulting in a wrap-around effect and putting the driver at the center of the action.
This Focus's well-rounded standard equipment list includes such features as air conditioning, power windows and door locks, a tilt/telescopic steering wheel, remote keyless entry, cloth seats with four-way manual adjustment for the driver (two-way for the passenger), a 60/40 split folding rear seat and a 4-speaker AM/FM audio system with a CD player, speed-sensitive volume and an input jack. There is also a Power Glass Sunroof & Alloy Sport Wheels.
The IIHS named the 2012 Focus a Top Safety Pick, earned by achieving a top rating of Good in front, side, rear and rollover crash tests, while the NHTSA gave the Focus 4 out of 5 stars for the rollover test.
Ford's AdvanceTrac electronic stability control system with antilock brakes comes standard on every Focus. Six airbags, including dual-stage front, front-seat side-impact and side-curtain airbags for the first and second row, also come standard. The driver's front airbag receives a new design for 2012, with a curved mid-section to lessen the impact of the airbag on the driver's chest and ribs, and the side airbags now include vents that help reduce pressure and force on smaller passengers. And with the MyKey system, standard on all trims except the entry-level S, parents can deactivate the radio until front-seat passengers fasten their safety belts.
What Owners Think
Owners find the 2012 Ford Focus a fun and efficient car to drive, with good overall balance, a smooth ride and good road manners. The Focus's sporty nature is most often cited by owners for putting the "fun" into driving the Focus, but they also like its sporty exterior looks, and several owners comment on the excellent paint jobs on their Focuses. Owners especially like the Focus trims equipped with the optional sport-tuned suspension, but ride and handling for all Focus trims received positive comments.
Owners also like the Focus's fuel economy, which averages close to 30 mpg during city driving, according to one owner, and in the high 30s for highway driving. Some owners even report regularly posting mileage numbers of over 40 mpg without the add-on Super Fuel Economy Package. Many owners attribute the Focus's high mileage to the smooth-shifting automatic transmission.
Overall owners like the Focus's many standard and optional features, including its many tech features, and are happy with their purchases.
Information Source: Cargurus
10 Reasons to Buy with 100% Confidence:
- All Of Our Vehicles are Carfax Certified.
- All Transactions are 100% Transparent. We Show You Everything From Internal Workings of Finance To All Service Work Completed by our shop.
- FREE 90 Day Warranty Minimizes Risk of Ownership. Extended Service Contracts Available For Long Term Security.
- New PA Safety Inspection Including 4 New Tires, New Brake Pads/Rotors, New Oil Service, New Wiper Blades, Repaired any significant Door Dings, Complete Interior & Exterior Detailing.
- Easy, Complete, All In One Transaction Including Competitive, Instant (on the spot) Financing, *Title/Tag Work, Delivery & Shipping (at additional cost). Vehicle/Customer finance ability determined by lender(s).
- Aggressive Pricing Policy Assures You're Always Receiving Your Best Deal & Value.
- Liberal Trade-in Policy Offering Excellent Market Value, Eliminating Inconvenience of Private Sale, Providing Trade Sales Tax Credit.
- Trusted Dealer with 30+Years Experience & Nearly 800 Positive Customer Reviews & Growing!
- Every Customer is Treated With Respect & Appreciation.
- Outstanding Referral Compensation Program. We Will Pay You $150.00 For Every Buying Referral. We Not Only Tell You How Much We Appreciate Your Referral Business, We Pay You!
- Air Conditioning
- Alloy Wheels
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Automatic Headlights
- Child Safety Door Locks
- Driver Airbag
- Electrochromic Interior Rearview Mirror
- Fog Lights
- Front Air Dam
- Front Side Airbag
- Front Side Airbag with Head Protection
- High Intensity Discharge Headlights
- Interval Wipers
- Keyless Entry
- Leather Steering Wheel
- MP3 CD Player
- Owners Manual
- Passenger Airbag
- Power Brakes
- Power Locks
- Power Mirrors
- Power Steering
- Power Trunk Lid
- Power Windows
- Rear Air
- Rear Airbags
- Rear Defroster
- Rear Wiper
- Second Row Folding Seat
- Second Row Side Airbag
- Separate Driver/Front Passenger Climate Controls
- Side Airbags
- Side Head Curtain Airbag
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Telematics System
- Telescopic Steering Column
- Tilt Wheel
- Tinted Windows
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Trunk Anti-Trap Device
- Vehicle Stability Control System
- Driver Vanity Mirror
- ABS Brakes
- AM/FM Stereo
- CD Player
- Cruise Control
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Cup Holder
- Driver vanity mirror
- Owners & Warranty Manuals
- Power Adjustable Exterior Mirror
- Power Door Locks
- Power Sliding Glass Sunroof
- Rear window defogger
- Tilt Steering
- Tilt steering column
- Vehicle Anti-Theft