2015 Ford Transit 250 Van Med. Roof w/Sliding Pass. 130-in. WB
DURABLE 3.2L DIESEL * TOWS 6,100 LBS. * BACK SAVING MEDIUM ROOF * EASY INSTANT FINANCING!
2051 Horseshoe Pike
Honey Brook, PA 19344
2015 Ford Transit 250 Medium Roof Cargo Van * Durable 3.2L Turbo Diesel Engine * New PA Safety Inspection * Tows Up To 6,100 lbs. * Ready For Your Toughest Jobs * Easy Instant Financing!
2015 Ford Transit Cargo Overview
Replacing a platform that remained largely unchanged since 1965, Ford adds the Transit Cargo over on this side of the pond to replace the company's long-lived but quite dated E-Series Econoline cargo van. Although a unibody structure, solid axles, struts and leaf springs may not be ground-breaking technology overall, these are nevertheless vast changes from the former E-Series vans. It's not a re-do in the slightest, but a truly all-new model, at least to us.
In all, maximum payload should increase by 300 pounds, fuel economy should improve by 25%, and creature comforts improve by leaps and bounds over the outgoing E-Series. The end result is yet another best choice for cargo out of Ford—only the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter comes close to all the Transit's possibilities, and it doesn't offer as much power or as many fuel options.
Basic equipment is still fairly sparse for the most entry-level of Cargo arrangements, but a basic audio system, power accessories and air conditioning all come standard over the previous entry-level feature set, still complete with three 12-volt outlets. The options list is jam-packed with new entrants, however, including things like cargo LED lighting, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, navigation system, 8-speaker voice-command audio system, lane-departure warning, rear-view camera with trailer hitch assist and even chrome exterior accents.
The engine lineup is very different as well, but also fairly familiar. Most familiar is the 3.6-liter EcoBoost V6, which is the very same 320-hp and 400-lb-ft/torque workhorse in Ford's F-150. The base engine is a 3.7-liter V6 Flex Fuel engine good for about 266 hp that can be converted to use compressed natural gas or liquid propane. Least familiar is the European carryover turbodiesel, dubbed Power Stroke for the States, estimated at about 346 lb-ft of torque.
Either way, you'll get 6 automatic gears, rear-wheel drive and something like 13 mpg city/17 highway. Exact tow capacities haven't been released yet, but Ford recommends the EcoBoost and a Class IV hitch for maximum capabilities. Regarding payload capacity, this year's Transit Cargo is supposed to handle 300 pounds more than the E-Series, so it's safe to expect nothing better than 4,350 pounds in a standard-length Transit.
Speaking of which, this Transit will be offered in 2 wheelbases, 3 body lengths and 3 roof heights. Cargo capacity ranges from 256 cubic feet to 550 between the 56-inch "low roof," 72-inch "medium" and 81-inch "high roof" configurations, allowing folks in the 5-foot range to stand upright in the medium and even 6-foot-5-inch folks to stand in the high roof. Getting the high roof also requires taking the long 147.6-inch wheelbase and extended-length 266.1-inch body, but that's also the only way to get dual rear wheels.
10 Reasons to Buy with 100% Confidence:
- All Of Our Vehicles are Carfax Certified.
- All Transactions are 100% Transparent. We Show You Everything From Internal Workings of Finance To All Service Work Completed by our shop.
- FREE Powertrain Warranty Minimizes Risk of Ownership. Extended Service Contracts Available For Long Term Security.
- Brand New PA Safety Inspection with Thorough Reconditioning consisting of NEW BRAKE PADS/ROTORS, New Oil Service, New Wiper Blades, Complete Interior & Exterior Detailing.
- Easy, Complete, All In One Transaction Including Competitive, Instant (on the spot) Financing, *Title/Tag Work, Delivery & Shipping (at additional cost). Vehicle/Customer finance ability determined by lender(s).
- Aggressive Pricing Policy Assures You're Always Receiving Your Best Deal & Value.
- Liberal Trade-in Policy Offering Excellent Market Value, Eliminating Inconvenience of Private Sale, Providing Trade Sales Tax Credit.
- Trusted Dealer with 30+Years Experience & Nearly 800 Positive Customer Reviews & Growing!
- Every Customer is Treated With Respect & Appreciation.
- Outstanding Referral Compensation Program. We Will Pay You $150.00 For Every Buying Referral. We Not Only Tell You How Much We Appreciate Your Referral Business, We Pay You.
SEE OUR OVER 800 POSITIVE CUSTOMER REVIEWS. YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY WITH 100% CONFIDENCE HERE! SUPER EASY ON THE SPOT FINANCING. WE HAVE SUCH NATIONAL LENDERS AS ALLY BANK, MEMBERS 1ST FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, SANTANDER CONSUMER USA & WELLS FARGO AUTO READY TO LEND PROVIDING SIMPLE & EASY TO UNDERSTAND FINANCING FOR YOUR PURCHASE. WE'RE READY TO WELCOME YOUR BUSINESS! WE LOVE TRADES! WE BUY CARS & TRUCKS TOO! GIVE US AN OPPORTUNITY TO PROVIDE YOU WITH YOUR BEST AUTOMOTIVE BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER! DISCLAIMER: RideSmart Auto, LLC is not responsible for errors in options or trim levels displayed on vehicle listings. The information is deemed to be correct to the best of our knowledge. It is the customer's responsibility to verify all options, trim levels, and any/all other pertinent information involved in favor of the vehicle transaction and before signing the final buyer's order.
- Air Conditioning
- Aux Audio Jack
- Backup Camera
- Bucket Seats
- Cargo Area Tiedowns
- Driver Airbag
- Electronic Brake Assistance
- Full Size Spare Tire
- Interval Wipers
- Keyless Entry
- Passenger Airbag
- Power Brakes
- Power Locks
- Power Mirrors
- Power Steering
- Power Windows
- Steel Wheels
- Telescopic Steering Column
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Traction Control
- Vehicle Stability Control System
- Brake Assist
- 3.2 Liter Turbo Charged Diesel Engine
- ABS Brakes
- AM/FM Radio
- Brake assist
- Cloth Interior
- Power Door Locks
- Power Driver Seat
- Rear Parking Aid
- Stability Control
- Tilt Steering
DISCLAIMER: RideSmart Auto, LLC is not responsible for errors in options or trim levels displayed on vehicle listings. The information is deemed to be correct to the best of our knowledge. It is the customer's responsibility to verify all options, trim levels, and any/all other pertinent information involved in favor of the vehicle transaction and before signing the final buyer's order. Sale price does not include sales tax, titling fees, extended service contract costs or any aftermarket products. We are not responsible for errors, omissions or changes to vehicle history report information. The legal venue for any & all transactions with RideSmart Auto & it's affiliates is Honey Brook, Chester County, PA.